18 USC 2257 and 2257a Record Keeping Compliance Statement:
In compliance with U.S.C. Title 18, Sections 2257 and 2257A and related regulations, all performers, models, actors, actresses and other persons who appear in any visual depiction of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct appearing on or otherwise contained on this website are or were 18 years of age or older at the time of the creation of such depictions. Records required to be maintained pursuant to U.S.C. Title 18, Sections 2257 and 2257A are located at and maintained by:
Custodian of Records.
ICF Technology Ltd
800 Stewart Street.
Seattle, WA 98101
Notice of any claim of copyright infringement related to this website should be provided to the following designated agent of the service provider:
ICF Technology, Inc.
800 Stewart Street
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone (US): 206-414-7902
Email: [email protected]
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our designated copyright agent identified above. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to us by providing our designated copyright agent listed above with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For further assistance and/or information in finding the content's originating site, please contact support [email protected]
Rampant.tv allows content/messages to be flagged as inappropriate. Should any content be flagged as illegal, unlawful, harassing, harmful, offensive or various other reasons, Rampant.tv shall remove it from the site without delay.